Thread: Transmission fluid/issues..?

Hybrid View

if you missed the o-ring that was actually the issue because there was a loss of pressure, glad that it all worked out, now you're experienced in changing the tranny fluid .

How much was the OEM oil at Audi? you can get the same oil from BMW, i noticed is cheaper by quite a lot, for example here at Audi is cca $24/L while at BMW is $15/L...
    Ex.: 2004 Audi RS6 C5 ABT, Milltek non-resonated, 19" RS4 B7 rims, RNS-E - SOLD
    2004 AUdi RS6 C5, SE exhaust, RNS-E, 19' original rims - SOLD
    Now :2009 Audi RS6 C6 - stock yet pretty fast

Quote Originally Posted by mik15 View Post
    How much was the OEM oil at Audi? you can get the same oil from BMW, i noticed is cheaper by quite a lot, for example here at Audi is cca $24/L while at BMW is $15/L...
    The local Audi dealer here in my neck of the woods rapes us for everything Audi. 1L of relabeled ZF tranny fluid sets you back $38.00...... No I'm not making this up....
    '02 S6 Avant Silver - Pokey | Carbon Black/Ebony RS6 w/ stuff - darn quick | '03 Daytona Grey/Ebony RS6 w/ more stuff - quicker yet | '91 NSX CDN issue with 6spd & BBSC - quicker yet and then some | '87 Buick GNX OEM clone w/ lots of stuff - quickest hands down