I can't believe how accommodating you all are! At one point I was looking into getting a BMW X5 (god forbid) and I posted a couple questions online. Very few responses. I admitted to being new to the BMW world and i think they didn't like talking to me. Wow. To me that's the difference between the two fan bases. Will never buy a BMW now on principal. No snottery here! I was only looking at the X5 because i thought i wanted an SUV and i'm not a big fan of the Q series.

Back to the RS6. I had a 2004 S4 that I LOVED! I had to sell it for financial reasons. Now that I can afford my car back i'm realizing that it would be WAY too small to take people out in. The A6 series is perfect and i really don't take clients that often, but i do drive all day every day.

A8 just seems a little bit big for me right now. The RS6 is so tempting. I have wanted one for years (come to think of it, ever since 2002.....).

I'm happy to roll up my sleeves and take a shot at changing the breaks. I haven't done much car work, but i'm very handy (would like to think so) with house work and willing to try.

I'm an agent in Greenwich, CT

http://greenwichfineproperties.com/a...omepage.php?31

so i'll definitely PM those of you in the area. Having this support group makes the possibility of buying a car like this (with potentially expensive and complex issues) that much less daunting.

Thanks again for the quick and thoughtful responses!