Quote Originally Posted by 1uglymug View Post
Most of these parts in #4 can be picked up at your local dealership in their parts department. Many of these little pieces are not too expensive there. And you can look at their books to see what parts you need. For example, the locking capture nuts… I picked those up at a local Audi dealership… cheap.
Not necessarily trying to cheap out, just trying to plan the full services at the Indy shop, so they can have parts on hand before I bring the car in. I usually plan things like this out pretty meticulously... Not to mention I can't drive the car anywhere until I get it titled and get some paper license plates on it.

The local stealership is notoriously bad in their customer service, I'm convinced the only reason they remain is because they move cars like mad, being the only outlet for new Audi's in the metro DC area. I know I'm going to have to go there to get new keys cut, to the tune of $589/ea., would rather not give them any more money than is absolutely necessary.

I'm also welcoming suggestions for better-quality parts for mounting the shroud as well, like I said above - I don't want to drop a couple hundred bucks on a piece of plastic and come out one morning to it having fallen off on the previous nights' drive.