it will be the fastest audi in the world (exception will made the new R8 wiith 500HP)...i just said that RS4 is pushing the limits of advanced audi sportscars and the RS6 will be a monster on wheels which will even beat M5 and M6 from BMW....i wanna say that i HATE RWD it's uncool, it's uneficient and burns tires on every hard acceleration...that's an uncool thing for me!Audi is like a middle size Lamborghini on the race track...truly dependent on time made on the speed circuit...that's a sportscar...not a stupid car which make attention by burning tires...it's a shittie think...and i think about those guys who are driving BMW's that they wanna show something that can't have...audi is way of this planet when they are building sportscars...nothing compares to an Audi S and RS!I really drive the new RS4 and that car really kicked me off...i made something thati never minded to do...take an extreme 60 degrees curve on 135miles/h...very incredible for me...a BMW could crash very easy doing that...Quattro is the best whatever BMW or Mercedes will say in the future...by the way Audi is importing Audi models 1 year after the debut in Europe because they wanna test the market before selling them in the US because americans is a big market and the pretentions on design are more different then the european people!we like smooth and sexy designs and you like hard and heavy design...i even can't imagine why Lamborghini is selling so well in the US...cause those cars are 100% Audi design and could not compare to any american sportscars design like Mustang for example...Walter de Silva is the biggest designer in the world for almost everybody cause he challenge everybody to do what he done with the Audi design of cars....nothing compares for example with the new R8 and the new TT...NOTHING!!!They look absolutely beautiful...and the new TT is the most beautiful car in the world(by AutoBild Germany and Autocar and Auto Motor und Sport)...so where is BMW?Where is BMW on Le Mans?BMW will never be more powerfull more beautiful and more sexy than an Audi!NEVER