Quote Originally Posted by travish325 View Post
I would just like to know what all will and wont work with the gt2871 eliminator kit. Aka, will the oil lines, coolants lines, and wastegates all work with what is there? I am not worried about fabbing up inlets and outlets to get the plumbing to work.

I think a lot of these threads die because no one has the means or the money to actually do this. Yes I could easily drop money in something else. But this has been my dream car since I was a kid and I have the means and the money to build it. I'm not looking for a 1000hp monster. Rather 650-700hp with decent boost response.
As has been said...it will be a tough and expensive road... and you "likely" won't hit your goal, whatever that may be. Along with turbos, you need intercoolers and piping, all of which is an engineering marvel/nightmare in this car. Most of "us" that have started this "project", bailed because "we" determined that it will be a tremendous amount of time and money (lost time and money, if you care about that) to dump into a 15yr old car, and realized there are better and easier cars to mod, with greater results.

My tuned 6sp RS6 made ~480awhp and ~560awtq, with stock turbos, and could "only" muster a 4.2-4.0 0-60 on it's best day. My 2013 S8 runs consistent 3.5's bone stock. Understandably, a huge price comparison with regard to price of entry, but at the end of the day, I determined I would rather spend the money here than there.
Good luck on your travels. With enough time and money, you can do anything. "we" chose not to.