Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New tranny...

Hmmm,

At 75k those are good prices. Wow

You could be good to 125k and 4 more years. That is amazing....you may as well ride out the depr curve because you cant trade for 5k and get anything of value.

Wow

Willie-we got to run. I looked up your stock. its too low to option. I will try to call later. look at COP as a potential option. If you really like your YT and think they are not going under....buy the stock. Not many shares to trade on YT...

Quote Originally Posted by GEN XER View Post
    MM

I got you two good deals on your 74K RS6. 4/48 $5,691 and 3/36 4,855. $100 deductible on both. You can do cash or 18 month 0% finance. Let me know what you think.

holy shit, that's good price! I'm not at 70, so I should be able to go lower right? I'm at 67.

Quote Originally Posted by DuckWingDuck View Post
    holy shit, that's good price! I'm not at 70, so I should be able to go lower right? I'm at 67.

Yes. I was at 62 and paid $4500. So maybe right around $5000 for 4/48.

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
    Hmmm,

At 75k those are good prices. Wow

You could be good to 125k and 4 more years. That is amazing....you may as well ride out the depr curve because you cant trade for 5k and get anything of value.

Wow

Willie-we got to run. I looked up your stock. its too low to option. I will try to call later. look at COP as a potential option. If you really like your YT and think they are not going under....buy the stock. Not many shares to trade on YT...

Dave Im already in for a few shares. Hopefully the 5 year trend remains the same and around the end of this month or next I see $2 or $3 per share. I want to option the COP because I plan on buying a few more C on Monday. I think they are the next bank to break out. Well I hope. I feel folks are getting over the "world is coming to an end" fear and are going to start putting money back in the market.

Registered User allwheelsdriven's Avatar
    my barometer is how much freighter traffic i see out front here....and its increasing

Greg,

I would average down and add 5k for safe driving the next 4 years.

You cant get anything else near this car for 5k more.

it takes you up and over 120k for covered mileage. Your already in the car...may as well run her up till she is done.

MM

I got you two good deals on your 74K RS6. 4/48 $5,691 and 3/36 4,855. $100 deductible on both. You can do cash or 18 month 0% finance. Let me know what you think.
    Wow is right, big thanks. I will certainly get in touch about that, I'll email you separately on Monday as this would be perfect to start soon. The 18 month payment part helps me out heavily at the moment. If I were to somehow sell or kill the car is there any refund of the unused amount (by time or mileage as I'm positive it will pay for itself)? Is this for complete coverage or is there exclusions? Control arms and other non DRC pieces are what i would be concerned about as i go through a lot of them. Starters, turbos, gas tank issues, having just read about that, etc are next level of concern.
    2012 R8 GT #275 Suzuka, 2014 RS7 Suzuka/Lunar Silver, 2013 RS5 Suzuka/Lunar Silver
    2000 Audi TT Neiman Marcus Edition #47, 1960 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Convertible
    Past...03 RS6, 10 S5 Cabriolet, 00 NMTT #25, 94 Audi Cabriolet

You are Covered

This is the platinum plan. It covers more than the CPO plan. The only exceptions are brake parts, standard transmission clutch parts, airbags, solar powered devices, hinges, glass, lenses, sealed beams, body parts/ panels, trim, moldings, door handles, lock cylinders, tires, wheels, batteries, light bulbs, upholstery, paint, bright metal, freeze plugs, heater and radiator hoses, exhaust system, shock absorbers, audio, security, security or other non factory installed systems, work such as front end alignment or wheel balancing, cv joint boots, SRS, cell phones, electronic transmitting devices (except those listed under the silver, gold, or gold plus coverage), radar detectors, appliances, near object avoidance systems and all laser radar cruise control components, vinyl and convertible tops.

Quote Originally Posted by mmaturo View Post
    Wow is right, big thanks. I will certainly get in touch about that, I'll email you separately on Monday as this would be perfect to start soon. The 18 month payment part helps me out heavily at the moment. If I were to somehow sell or kill the car is there any refund of the unused amount (by time or mileage as I'm positive it will pay for itself)? Is this for complete coverage or is there exclusions? Control arms and other non DRC pieces are what i would be concerned about as i go through a lot of them. Starters, turbos, gas tank issues, having just read about that, etc are next level of concern.

Platinum coverage is the best Fidelity plan.

You may cancel at any time for unused refund.

It does cover DRC and struts.

Fidelity is the Audi backed policy good at any Audi dealer.

No brainer

This is the platinum plan. It covers more than the CPO plan. The only exceptions are brake parts, standard transmission clutch parts, airbags, solar powered devices, hinges, glass, lenses, sealed beams, body parts/ panels, trim, moldings, door handles, lock cylinders, tires, wheels, batteries, light bulbs, upholstery, paint, bright metal, freeze plugs, heater and radiator hoses, exhaust system, shock absorbers, audio, security, security or other non factory installed systems, work such as front end alignment or wheel balancing, cv joint boots, SRS, cell phones, electronic transmitting devices (except those listed under the silver, gold, or gold plus coverage), radar detectors, appliances, near object avoidance systems and all laser radar cruise control components, vinyl and convertible tops.

would fidelity cover people like me who've gone aftermarket?

If you mean your suspension, the answer is no. There is no warranty company that is going to cover none OEM parts. That is covered by the company you buy the parts from. I got a guy trying to get me to tune my RS6 with Unitronics right now, he is hyping the 520hp on 91 octane gas and all that. I simply asked him if he had 30K for a new engine or 10K for a new tranny if I blew it while I had it tuned and of course he said no, but he goes on to say I could just take the tune off if that happens, I said what if I blew the engine or tranny somewhere out of state and could not get to you and had to take it to an Audi dealer where I was and they found this tune, will you replace my engine or tranny then, of course not. Then dont ask me to jeopordize my warranty or my engine/tranny for $800. Then I told hime I would be happy to tune my GTI. LOL.

Greg,

Clarify. Cover what?

If you tune the car....get a tune that does not solder a new board in the ECU or TCU. That way the tune can be removed if needed.

I would say that with your relationships at the dealer. Zero problems.

I would also say the mainline tune shops will give safe power upgrades to the RS6 if you drive the car within reason. Drive it like you stole it, well expect your mileage to vary.

Dave, ya, Willie covered my question (I was referencing my suspension, not tuning) and I also agree that honestly, with my relationship with the guys at the dealership, I don't think there's going to be any issue but was just curious.

Platinum coverage is the best Fidelity plan.

You may cancel at any time for unused refund.

It does cover DRC and struts.

Fidelity is the Audi backed policy good at any Audi dealer.

No brainer
    Are you sure it covers struts and the DRC? I have a Platinum plan, it is says struts are not covered.

Quote Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
    Are you sure it covers struts and the DRC? I have a Platinum plan, it is says struts are not covered.
    Yes it covers the DRC as a system, not as a stand-alone strut.

MM what happened with your tranny. I am waiting on an adjuster to come tomorrow and confirm that the tranny converter is bad and I need a new one. The code for the TC Clutch failure. I need to know how Fidelity deals with trans issues. I don't want to hear rebuilt. I know u have CPO but I'm counting on Dave to chime in here.

Chime

If TC code

Then TC only

If trans is slipping

Then trans and TC

Trans only avail in ZF reman which should be fine.

The TC is only new and updated.

Call me, you need to be there when the adjuster comes. If anyone drives your car you need to be in it. If they beat the shit out of it and dont replace the trans and opt for the TC only. You will be screwed because by beating the shit out of it they smoked the fluid. make sense

sorry, got to run but you can give me a buzz

Chime

If TC code

Then TC only

If trans is slipping

Then trans and TC

Trans only avail in ZF reman which should be fine.

The TC is only new and updated.

Call me, you need to be there when the adjuster comes. If anyone drives your car you need to be in it. If they beat the shit out of it and dont replace the trans and opt for the TC only. You will be screwed because by beating the shit out of it they smoked the fluid. make sense

sorry, got to run but you can give me a buzz

Exactly what he said. Mine were CPO'd tranny went this last time (slipping) so tranny replaced in my case...and they are all straight from ZF in Germany re-manufactured.
    2012 R8 GT #275 Suzuka, 2014 RS7 Suzuka/Lunar Silver, 2013 RS5 Suzuka/Lunar Silver
    2000 Audi TT Neiman Marcus Edition #47, 1960 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Convertible
    Past...03 RS6, 10 S5 Cabriolet, 00 NMTT #25, 94 Audi Cabriolet