Thread: Do you think the E92 M3 will match the R8 in performance?

Hybrid View

really?should i remember to you the time that a superdriver with RS4 has beaten the "mighty" M3,M5,M6, M3 CSL?! 7.58...M6 (the best BMW) was only 8.04sec WITH 87HP more so?!Haha....BMW faster then Audi?!Dream on...
    RS4 will beat the crap new M3 saloon, RS5 will beat the crap M3 coupe and M3 CSL coupe, RS6 will definitively kick M5 ass and of course future R8 V10 will beat M6 CSL for sure (but you must wait for both of it) and yes i know R8 is not the rival to M6 but i wanna see that test coming cause it will be very very important to see how Audi has grown up and not challenge BMW but beat them at every category!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperstarDriver View Post
    really?should i remember to you the time that a superdriver with RS4 has beaten the "mighty" M3,M5,M6, M3 CSL?! 7.58...M6 (the best BMW) was only 8.04sec WITH 87HP more so?!Haha....BMW faster then Audi?!Dream on...
    RS4 will beat the crap new M3 saloon, RS5 will beat the crap M3 coupe and M3 CSL coupe, RS6 will definitively kick M5 ass and of course future R8 V10 will beat M6 CSL for sure (but you must wait for both of it) and yes i know R8 is not the rival to M6 but i wanna see that test coming cause it will be very very important to see how Audi has grown up and not challenge BMW but beat them at every category!
    What the f*ck are you on?

Sorry superstardriver but all of your info is wrong. Both the M6 and RS4's times are the same. As for what the RS5 will do to the M3 or M3 CSL, lets see how well the S5 performs and then discuss the merit of it before moving on to a car that hasn't a release date set.

The post is about the M3 being quicker than a R8 which was started by some M3 owners on another site. Lets get back on topic please.
    Search and you will find the truth.