Thread: is there an actual turbo upgrade that will bolt to RS6 manifolds?

Hybrid View

Guys, with all due respect. Check the picture that Gregg posted. Those babies will easily support 700hp. And it's not too much work to get them to fit. It's not a walk in the park either, but with MT it's very doable.
    2.7 GT28 Eliminators do fit as well, with even less changes required. We have a car with those locally, hopefully should go in for tuning when spring comes. Power still remains to be seen, but I'm thinking 650-700.

Pic:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20170318-WA0015.jpg 
Views:	751 
Size:	65.1 KB 
ID:	18381

Placing turbos on the sides also has been accomplished.
    It all depends on how much you're willing to spend (and/or how good you are with fabricating).

Quote Originally Posted by nubcake View Post
    Guys, with all due respect. Check the picture that Gregg posted. Those babies will easily support 700hp. And it's not too much work to get them to fit. It's not a walk in the park either, but with MT it's very doable.
    2.7 GT28 Eliminators do fit as well, with even less changes required. We have a car with those locally, hopefully should go in for tuning when spring comes. Power still remains to be seen, but I'm thinking 650-700.

Pic:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20170318-WA0015.jpg 
Views:	751 
Size:	65.1 KB 
ID:	18381

It all depends on how much you're willing to spend (and/or how good you are with fabricating).
    A host of fuss IMO that takes lots of $ to eek out possibly 100hp more in a 4400lb car.
    '02 S6 Avant Silver - Pokey | Carbon Black/Ebony RS6 w/ stuff - darn quick | '03 Daytona Grey/Ebony RS6 w/ more stuff - quicker yet | '91 NSX CDN issue with 6spd & BBSC - quicker yet and then some | '87 Buick GNX OEM clone w/ lots of stuff - quickest hands down

Quote Originally Posted by nubcake View Post

Pic:

Hey nubcake, any update on this ATP eliminator setup? It looks like the driver's side used the unmodified wastegate location (and compressor housing outlet location) that ATP has for the 2.7. I assume the passenger side wastegate mounting had to be modified? How about the passenger side compressor housing outlet, did it need to be modified? This is the only instance I could find of someone running these on the RS6, so I'm curious how it turned out.