Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Checking in...

Checking in...

Hi, Happy New Year to one and all! I am new in this forum having given myself a silver RS6 C6 as Christmas gift. I will certainly appreciate all the help as I try to tame the beast as time goes by.

For starters, may I have feedback on the Milltek exhaust with hi flow cats? My real concern is drone at cursing speed. For those who have it installed around how much louder does it get?

Here are some links for the sound. I like the sound it produces. The cruising speed sound isn't much different from the OEM SE exhaust I had on it previously. But- when the throttle is opened up the Millteks growl nicely IMHO.

http://www.rs6.com/showthread.php/20...hlight=milltek

Welcome aboard the

210K miles rolled

You will be banned if you don't post pics in the next two minutes!!

Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by The RS6 View Post
    You will be banned if you don't post pics in the next two minutes!!

Welcome

Let me take a decent picture first, all i have is what I sent to my son from my Berry and it's an injustice to the beast to show as is. I should have taken a picture of the speedo when i hit 295kph but i did not have the guts to do so. I also did not have the heart to wake up my wife at that speed... didn't want to hear any expletive while I was enjoying my New Year treat on the hi-way.

Max, thanks for taking the time to come up with that video. I like the burly sound. I must say I don't like the "splattering"/muscle car sound of the AMGs. Likewise I am wary about the drone which happened when I installed Borlas on my ISF. I have to avoid driving at 1800rpm, just gets annoying.

I wonder if the Millteks will be as docile on the V10? I guess the only way to know is to try. I will let you know in about a month or so. Takes a few weeks to order from down here.

Glad to share-

I look forward to your update. Pics and vids are always welcome...
    210K miles rolled

Is there a Milltek for the C6 out/available???
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Yes, there is. You Tube: Audi RS6 V10 before and after Milltek. Give me your feedback too after seeing the clip.

ok that is a big duh for me.... -1
    I like the milltek sound but not the 4 pipes out the ass end, if you could put the stock oval back on -> sweet and stealthy!
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Yup, I hear you. I ordered the oval tips in black ceramic coat.

One guys over here has a Milly fitted big ovals, performance air filters, mapped and 776ps with 880 ish nm of torque........ It is scary fast......
    RS6 Avant, Miltek Res, ITG's, APR R1's, PSS 9's, H&R Sway Bars and Wangers intercoolers in the post.....

One thing that's been gaining popularity here is getting 90-220kph times via V-Box. Last night i decided to get a baseline for the car before we fiddle with it. Not bad, I did 11.1 on the first run at full auto on sport mode. Second was 11.0 on manual with ESP off. BELOW me was a Panamera Turbo at 11.3. I think the quickest so far is a supercharged Ford GT at 7. something.

I have a tuning shop and we have always been catering to Mitsubishi Evos and Subarus. We"ve managed to do wonders with them with the the help of ECUTEK being the distributor here in the Philippines. 30% gain on torque and hp is easy just by changing the exhaust and remap. Time to level up. We're now negotiating with DIMSPORT. If all goes well, the Millies plus a remap should easily take us in the 650-700hp range, that's if we can achieve the same 30% gain in doing the same stuff as we've done.

Quite honestly I have been struggling between keeping the car stock, quiet and powerful enough AND a slight tune to match our petrol here and weather conditions and loosening its lungs a bit.

Welcome aboard..

Pics, pics.

Introducing my Christmas present.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3024..jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	71.1 KB 
ID:	10765  

You've been a very good boy, lol

Beautiful, is this Avus silver?
    Pat - Eisenmann race exhaust, Catless downpipes, KW V3's, H-Sport sways, 034 Control arms, Apikol diff mount, Sterns motor mounts, Forge dv's, Stainless brake lines, Venair hoses, Sportec vent mod, Euro tails, Viper Tuned ecu/tcu, DPE S20's 19x9.5, 275/30/19's

Quote Originally Posted by V8weight View Post
    Beautiful, is this Avus silver?
    I guess Santa DOES know ha. Yes, it is Avus silver. Thanks for the compliments. On the list are: steel braid brake lines, the Millies, and eventually the remap. I just need someone to assure me that the Millies won't drone and aren't too loud.

By the way, are there other RS forums you guys frequent?