Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Milltek Downpipes & Non resonated Exhaust

Milltek Downpipes & Non resonated Exhaust

New music. Here are some before and after clips for those interested. The OEM was the SE.

Milltek Downpipe and OEM SE exhaust

Install Before & After View

Milltek Downpipes & Non Resonated Exhaust

210K miles rolled

is there ANYTHING left to do to your car?!?!?

me likey shiny pipes!

Any photos of the Alcon BBK????
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

I was watching the first vid and thinking...I bet you dont drive over the camera at speed.....then you did it.

Mad Max.....

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
    I was watching the first vid and thinking...I bet you dont drive over the camera at speed.....then you did it.

Mad Max.....
    Cornishmoocher did the same thing but F@#$ed up his camera as he was going just a bit faster...
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Great vids and sound! Got mine booked in for April for Milltek downpipes, 100 cell cats, non-res and black tips! Can't wait!
    MRC'd RS6 Saloon 551ps / 840nm - Full Milltek, 100 Cell Cats, ITG Filters, Bilstein PSS9's, H&R ARB's, Wagner Intercoolers, RS6+ brakes and Phaeton ducts.

Nice! Great sound. Two questions,

1) Does it drone on the FWY?

2) How many hours of labor for the d/p install? Big ol' engine pull and all that, right?

d/p was the single best thing I did on my 1.8t, but we did it with the engine actually in the car.

Mad Max.....
    I was watching and thought your car is to high...:-D
    mfg
    Daniel

RS6plus -- blue pack -- h&r suspension -- 20" rs6 c6 wheels -- fully loaded and wagner cooled !

Ask & ye shall receive...Provided an opportunity to rotate the tires (without da gas pedal as you say...) & clean the wells b4 Dhall demand I do so...;0

Quote Originally Posted by ben916 View Post

Any photos of the Alcon BBK????
    210K miles rolled

1) I think it sounds good on the fwy and just spanked a BMW 5 series that heard me roar by him at about 70..He jumped on my tail, I waved good bye as I kicked it up a notch as he tried to keep up...lol

2) I had the downpipes installed when they yanked my motor/tranny earlier as it was an opportune time.

Quote Originally Posted by skribe View Post
    Nice! Great sound. Two questions,

1) Does it drone on the FWY?

2) How many hours of labor for the d/p install? Big ol' engine pull and all that, right?

d/p was the single best thing I did on my 1.8t, but we did it with the engine actually in the car.
    210K miles rolled

Funny thing is that the car is lowered by about a inch.. Measurement on front is right at 13

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    I was watching and thought your car is to high...:-D
    210K miles rolled

Mad Max's wife slapped him on the back side of the head first time she viewed it. I assumed everything was good as I was using our disposable 3K high Def wide screen camera...Yeah- she didn't consider it disposable either come to find out...

By the way--did you notice all the nice police cars in the background...LOL- This was on their parking lot and traffic court was in session!

Mad Max.....
    210K miles rolled

I really like the black tips. The wife and daughter voted chrome so I reluctantly asked for the chrome in lieu of the black tips that I originally ordered. However; they shipped them with the black tips, and I must admit I had a nice grin on my face when the box was opened...I didn't like the thought of keeping the chrome nice and shiny...

Quote Originally Posted by RS6_Dave View Post
    Great vids and sound! Got mine booked in for April for Milltek downpipes, 100 cell cats, non-res and black tips! Can't wait!
    210K miles rolled

Your car is BAD. Love the wheels and every single thing that you have done.

^^ Thanks for the compliment! When I first purchased it, I never thought I would change a thing...LOL
    210K miles rolled

Just finished the next mod...I think it is going to work out reaaaaaal goooooood...
    Ya'll come back now, Ya here??

is there ANYTHING left to do to your car?!?!?
    Last edited by MaxRS6; February 19th, 2010 at 02:44.
    210K miles rolled

Ben,

What are you guys doing to get such a gap in the reply message? We are getting this large open space then your reply is down below.

Who knows how to fix this? Mad Max? I dont like the formatting. Look at post 4 and 7 above.

Cornishmoocher did the same thing but F@#$ed up his camera as he was going just a bit faster...

Ben,

What are you guys doing to get such a gap in the reply message? We are getting this large open space then your reply is down below.

Who knows how to fix this? Mad Max? I dont like the formatting. Look at post 4 and 7 above.
    test test test- looks like it has something to do with signatures...When the sig line isn't included- the gap is a lot less.

Ben,

It just has to do with the admin actively tweaking settings on the new format while we are using it. Audizine just switched to this format last week (and experienced similar phenomenons while getting the glitches worked out), and I was so grossed out I havn't been back since. Now it appears I'm going to have to open my mind and get use to this new format, as this board is too important to me to pack up and leave.
    Pat - Eisenmann race exhaust, Catless downpipes, KW V3's, H-Sport sways, 034 Control arms, Apikol diff mount, Sterns motor mounts, Forge dv's, Stainless brake lines, Venair hoses, Sportec vent mod, Euro tails, Viper Tuned ecu/tcu, DPE S20's 19x9.5, 275/30/19's