Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The owner who had my rs6 before me is a dumbs

Quote Originally Posted by SAF View Post
    Only 99 Avus w/black? Hope you didn't pay for that info as well.
    yes it's true only 99 were brought in the states. I have proof from Audi of america. Every Audi I buy I go through them and they tell me everything about the care the color rarity and how many

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowned View Post
    Sweet 2003 Audi R-6 bro.

That FMIC makes me want to vomit.

Painful video.
    Tbh it doesn't look that bad in person. It's different that's all

Quote Originally Posted by bethridg View Post
    What do I get for being in this exclusive club?

At least the car has been consistent with it's ownership.

https://instagram.com/p/oBec-YAxLf/

/thread
    What I mean when the owner didn't take care of it as mechanical. When I got the car it was misfiring and barely driving and no oil in it

Quote Originally Posted by makaveli42 View Post
    Only 10 points for that video? Watch the one with the FMIC with LEDs all around it. That one makes you lose at least 25

even tho I kind of like the FMIC if it'd fit without jacking up the bumper and grills
    That's how I got the car buddy

We know that's how you got it, but you STILL made the decision to buy it.

Racing trans? So, I don't like to be that guy that thinks us forum guys know everything, but unless that transmission is from the Champion Audi team, its total bull shit.

Also, please provide attribution to your research on the 99 claim. I have one in the same color combo, and it seems like the most common set up I've seen.
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

Never said it was racing trans I said I might be upgraded. And my mistake they only made 291 of them give me your email and I'll send it to you it won't let me post anything on here

Well no offense, but 291 is a lot more believe able over 99, especially when there were roughly only 1200 sold in the us. Which means, avus sliver was roughly 1/4 of the total sold. Avus, black, and mugello all seem to be the most common colors.

Not knocking it, I actually love avus sliver. If I get to buy another rs, I'd like it in avus. But I might need my head checked first, for wanting another RS6...lol
    -Mike-
    03 RS6 Mugello/Ivory #905565
    01 S4 Casa/sport/6spd

Quote Originally Posted by kruat View Post
    Well no offense, but 291 is a lot more believe able over 99, especially when there were roughly only 1200 sold in the us. Which means, avus sliver was roughly 1/4 of the total sold. Avus, black, and mugello all seem to be the most common colors.

Not knocking it, I actually love avus sliver. If I get to buy another rs, I'd like it in avus. But I might need my head checked first, for wanting another RS6...lol
    lol don't get mixed up avus silver pearl effect is different then the regular silver and Daytona gray. You can actually see the difference. Plus I have custom interior in my car. If I can just upload photos on here I'd show you guys smh

Trust me, I'm well aware that avus is different then brilliant sliver, bright sliver, platinum gray, or Daytona gray. Avus sliver was only offered in the RS cars, or just the RS4, RS6, and the 25th anniversary S4.
    -Mike-
    01 S4 Casa/sport/6spd

Quote Originally Posted by spoolinrs6 View Post
    It does have a race tranny I put it in the lift before the turbos i think are still original
    What is going on here? You said it's a race trans, now you say it's not. Get your shit straight.
    Never said it was racing trans I said I might be upgraded. And my mistake they only made 291 of them give me your email and I'll send it to you it won't let me post anything on here
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

What I mean when the owner didn't take care of it as mechanical. When I got the car it was misfiring and barely driving and no oil in it
    And now you are trying to flip it for $30K?

If I was a betting man, I'd put my money on most common colors being; Avus, Ebony & Mugello - in that order. Lesser common colors being Daytona, Misano, and Greenwood - in that order. Unicorn (special order) being Yellow & White. This is a color chart with Audi paint codes and I found it interesting to see another type of Red and a couple other shades of Silver/Platium which without pulling up the paint code on your chassis might readily be mistaken for Avus or Misano by many an Owner.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Colors.jpg 
Views:	329 
Size:	64.8 KB 
ID:	16741
    '02 S6 Avant Silver - Pokey | Carbon Black/Ebony RS6 w/ stuff - darn quick | '03 Daytona Grey/Ebony RS6 w/ more stuff - quicker yet | '91 NSX CDN issue with 6spd & BBSC - quicker yet and then some | '87 Buick GNX OEM clone w/ lots of stuff - quickest hands down

I got my head checked years ago. Keep the meds coming and you are good to go

That car was on Manheim for months before you got it. They were asking crazy money

291 for Avus/silver or all Avus?

T

There were a few D2 S8s in Avus

[mQUOTE=kruat;277467]Trust me, I'm well aware that avus is different then brilliant sliver, bright sliver, platinum gray, or Daytona gray. Avus sliver was only offered in the RS cars, or just the RS4, RS6, and the 25th anniversary S4.[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
    That car was on Manheim for months before you got it. They were asking crazy money
    He's got it on there right now for $30K

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
    There were a few D2 S8s in Avus

[mQUOTE=kruat;277467]Trust me, I'm well aware that avus is different then brilliant sliver, bright sliver, platinum gray, or Daytona gray. Avus sliver was only offered in the RS cars, or just the RS4, RS6, and the 25th anniversary S4.
    [/QUOTE]

Ya there have been a few special order avus as well, but I was talking about dealer offered colors. Even the new rs7 and rs5 aren't offered in avus, unless special order.
    -Mike-
    01 S4 Casa/sport/6spd

Quote Originally Posted by Bigglezworth View Post
    If I was a betting man, I'd put my money on most common colors being; Avus, Ebony & Mugello - in that order. Lesser common colors being Daytona, Misano, and Greenwood - in that order. Unicorn (special order) being Yellow & White. This is a color chart with Audi paint codes and I found it interesting to see another type of Red and a couple other shades of Silver/Platium which without pulling up the paint code on your chassis might readily be mistaken for Avus or Misano by many an Owner.
    Really? I feel like Daytona is the most common color; that seems to be all I see, followed by Mugello and Avus. I've actually seen a yellow RS6 in person before, before I knew much about them:
    2017 Subaru BRZ Limited w/ Performance Pack 6MT
    2003 Audi RS 6 quattro 5AT - sold