Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Billy Boat Exhaust Group Buy - Erik Approved!

Billy Boat Exhaust Group Buy - Erik Approved!

I'm going to get a Billy Boat Exhaust (they make exhausts for APR) for my S6 so I figured I'd set up a group buy so others could pick one up for their RS6 or S6 as well and save some money.

Billy Boat Exhausts are full T-304 Stainless Steel and they make exhausts for most cars. More info. can be found at www.bbexhaust.com

About the RS6 Exhaust:

Billy Boat Performance Exhaust is the first manufacturer to offer a 100% T-304 stainless steel exhaust system for the Audi RS6. This high-performance system begins at the factory catalytic converter with 2.5" tubing and exits the center muffler with dual 3" tubing. The 3" tubing continues to fully-polished low-restriction mufflers that hang in the factory mounting location. This true-dual system finishes nicely with fully polished twin 3" double-wall tips.
    Installation is simplified with this completely bolt-on system. Absolutely no cutting, welding or modifications are needed for installation! This true-dual system is TIG welded and completely mandrel bent resulting in a precision fit and an even exhaust flow.

$1690 for the RS6

Free shipping in the Continental U.S. once we reach 5 orders

$90 off with free shipping in the Continental U.S. at 10 orders

$170 off with free shipping in the Continental U.S. at 15 orders

I'll keep it open for 2 weeks, see what we've got and then request payment via paypal. The lead time is 2-3 weeks if we get 10 orders, then up to 5 business days for shipping.

Please post up if you'd like to pick up an excellent exhaust!
    Last edited by Mr. Rictus; July 11th, 2011 at 20:55.

Forgot to mention, retail on this exhaust is $1,999.00. Starting price on this group buy is $1690!

B&B are quality stainless products but I think the concensus is that the the APR type of 4 pipe exits for the RS6 aren't the most attractive looking exhaust.
    2003 White RS6 2013 Midnight Blue S5
    2013 Daytona RS5 2x944 Turbo's 1974 911 w/'91 3.6ltr motor
    Roy, WA

+1 also not a fan of polished pipes and cans on the RS6. .02c

This would be a good time for Elevens to post a pic of his a$$ end. I mean the a$$ end of his RS6.

Quote Originally Posted by hahnmgh63 View Post
    B&B are quality stainless products but I think the concensus is that the the APR type of 4 pipe exits for the RS6 aren't the most attractive looking exhaust.

Hmmm... I'll ask them about it now.
    What are the dimensions of the oval tip?
    Thanks for the feedback.

^^^^^ what he said
    Ebony/Black, DBR Stage 3 race kit, -SOLD :( 996TT Proto 650 basically a sardine can with a rocket attached to the back...11' CTS-V, 540/579RWP hehehehe ;)

Quote Originally Posted by speedtrapped View Post
    ^^^^^ what he said
    What I said?

I just want the dimensions of the exhaust tip so Billy Boat can put oval tips on the system instead of the dual tips.

I don't see how they can put a single large oval tip on the exhaust without completely redoing the design. People like what they have; not too many say they don't like the look of the twin tips on the S models. I actually like the look, and every time I see a stock SE exhaust I am glad I made the change, but then again I like the look of the titanium 5 spoke wheels and others prefer more bling. To each his own ;-). One thing to keep in mind is that the SE exhaust from the RS6 can be resold, as there definitely is a market for them, irrespective of which exhaust you install.
    This is a poor quality pic from my BlackBerry, but you get the idea....
    http://www.rs6.com/attachment.php?at...5&d=1303523422

I called them as soon as I saw the post in the thread about the oval tips and there is no redesign of the exhaust needed. They'll just weld a different part onto the muffler, as I was told.

I like the look of your car! The twin tips don't look that bad but if I can offer the option of single oval or twin tip, I will!

What he said was meant for mark. I have the milltek with the large black oval tips, looks great but honestly sound not much better the the SE option. Now, if BB sounds like eisenmann I would jump all over.
    Ebony/Black, DBR Stage 3 race kit, -SOLD :( 996TT Proto 650 basically a sardine can with a rocket attached to the back...11' CTS-V, 540/579RWP hehehehe ;)

Nice, NA? Turbos tend to mute

That is an NA car. I've found clips of S4s with the 4.2L V8 but no RS6s.

I should hear back from Billy Boat today about the Oval tip option.

They're still working on the exhaust tips.

Any other comments/questions?

Thanks for signing up, bmlee007.

Only 3 more for free shipping...

if they can make a tip like the big oval miltek's. I am interested in just buying tips. I would even just buy plain steel/unpainted.
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

I'm still waiting to hear back about the tips.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rictus View Post
    Thanks for signing up, bmlee007.

Only 3 more for free shipping...
    Of course I'm hoping for 15, but getting to free shipping would be great. And here, I bought it thinking, I'll drive it for a while before I start doing mods. Yep, that lasted all of 1000 miles.