Thread: How many 'beasts' are on the board? Audi RS6

Finally getting back to this. My vin is: 904658

is that good or bad

Quote Originally Posted by urs6ville View Post
    last six: 904747
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman View Post
    Finally getting back to this. My vin is: 904658

is that good or bad
    Both VIN's under 905500 - As a preventative measure, request full paperwork from your local Audi stealership of service history. Known fault in the earlier VIN's of a bad seal in the Torque Converter causing eventual trans failure. Hopefully, your Beast has already been through the painful process known as 'lubing the wallet-hole' and had a rebuild of the TC, and likely replacement of trans at same time. Cost on failure between 7-12k depending where you source parts and labor. Adventurous souls who go about doing all their own work can expect to shell out ~$4500 between rebuild of trans, rebuild TC, fluids, and pallet shipping of major componentry (cost items listed in order of total dollars spent). Hope for your sake this was undertaken by previous owner(s)!

O_E
    #905530 - Brilliant Black on Ebony. Sorted, running strong, ready for a new owner.
    No, I am not the board admin - that's Erik (from Sweden), I'm Other_Erik (from the US)

Quote Originally Posted by Other_Erik View Post
    Both VIN's under 905500 - As a preventative measure, request full paperwork from your local Audi stealership of service history. Known fault in the earlier VIN's of a bad seal in the Torque Converter causing eventual trans failure. Hopefully, your Beast has already been through the painful process known as 'lubing the wallet-hole' and had a rebuild of the TC, and likely replacement of trans at same time. Cost on failure between 7-12k depending where you source parts and labor. Adventurous souls who go about doing all their own work can expect to shell out ~$4500 between rebuild of trans, rebuild TC, fluids, and pallet shipping of major componentry (cost items listed in order of total dollars spent). Hope for your sake this was undertaken by previous owner(s)!

O_E

TC changed under warranty. I'll have to look closer at the records for the tranny. I know Audi had the engine out at some point. I have pages and pages of records. So many it makes my head spin
    the previous owner took the car in for EVERYTHING! They brought it to the dealer to change WIPER BLADES for peats sake!

ok, enough typing...time to go clean my car and figure out where the oil dipstick is

Quote Originally Posted by Other_Erik View Post

O_E

Trans and TQ convertor replaced under CPO warranty, have the documentation. I was happy to find a well sorted car... pervious owner worked at Audi dealership, had full set of records from purchase through CPO period.

My new project. Donor car is being stripped. Soon to be Polar White RS6 Avant
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image1 (3).jpg 
Views:	867 
Size:	110.7 KB 
ID:	16617

Now your donor car parts sale makes sense. What was the vin on tbe donor car?

Good luck with your build

Start a new thread and document.
    Quote Originally Posted by canyon View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image1 (3).jpg 
Views:	867 
Size:	110.7 KB 
ID:	16617

Oh I want a polar white RS6 avant...sell it to me when your done? Haha.
    -Mike-
    03 RS6 Mugello/Ivory #905565
    01 S4 Casa/sport/6spd

Right.... The RS6 ad with zero RS6 parts.... lol Have fun.
    '02 S6 Avant Silver - Pokey | Carbon Black/Ebony RS6 w/ stuff - darn quick | '03 Daytona Grey/Ebony RS6 w/ more stuff - quicker yet | '91 NSX CDN issue with 6spd & BBSC - quicker yet and then some | '87 Buick GNX OEM clone w/ lots of stuff - quickest hands down

Quote Originally Posted by Bigglezworth View Post
    Right.... The RS6 ad with zero RS6 parts.... lol Have fun.
    Typical keyboard cowboy. I listed the parts that aren't being sold. If you have a problem with that, then don't click the button to view it. Simple. There are plenty of "RS6" parts still available from the car, and plenty of parts that people have bought. I bought the parts car for my build, not for your benefit.

Typical keyboard cowboy. I listed the parts that aren't being sold. If you have a problem with that, then don't click the button to view it. Simple. There are plenty of "RS6" parts still available from the car, and plenty of parts that people have bought. I bought the parts car for my build, not for your benefit.
    Sigh...... Again, have fun as your crappy adolscent attitude will just see you isolated from getting feedback from all of the other long time members on this forum when you find yourself in need of "RS" assistance. Thank goodness there is a large following on AZ for the RS6's. But hey - I'm just a keyboard cowboy who owns a trio of these cars. What do I know.
    '02 S6 Avant Silver - Pokey | Carbon Black/Ebony RS6 w/ stuff - darn quick | '03 Daytona Grey/Ebony RS6 w/ more stuff - quicker yet | '91 NSX CDN issue with 6spd & BBSC - quicker yet and then some | '87 Buick GNX OEM clone w/ lots of stuff - quickest hands down

This is funny. Your for sale listing had already removed all the main parts, then when anyone asked for a random part it was not available. When a list of FS parts was requested you haven't replied. Not worth arguing, just too bad to see the poor attitude. Kids these days, SMH...
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bigglezworth View Post
    Sigh...... Again, have fun as your crappy adolscent attitude will just see you isolated from getting feedback from all of the other long time members on this forum when you find yourself in need of "RS" assistance. Thank goodness there is a large following on AZ for the RS6's. But hey - I'm just a keyboard cowboy who owns a trio of these cars. What do I know.
    My crappy adolescent attitude? You came in here with your negative post. I made a post to sell what's available on my RS6 parts car, and plenty of people have purchased stuff. I didn't come to you and ask for help, nor do I need it. I've worked in an Audi dealership for years, I'm a certified R8 tech, and I'm a part time employee at AMD.

I've worked in an Audi dealership for years, I'm a certified R8 tech, and I'm a part time employee at AMD.
    Well that explains the attitude

The for sale thread was very poor, just saying.
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Quote Originally Posted by lswing View Post
    This is funny. Your for sale listing had already removed all the main parts, then when anyone asked for a random part it was not available. When a list of FS parts was requested you haven't replied. Not worth arguing, just too bad to see the poor attitude. Kids these days, SMH...
    How can I possibly list every part that is available? There's an entire rolling shell worth! I stated that there are certain parts that aren't. Some people read the posting and see what's NOT for sale. Some people have asked for stuff that was damaged or not in good condition. If there's a question about a particular part, then I'll be more than happy to answer it. I can't help that everyone is asking for parts that aren't for sale.

How can I possibly list every part that is available? There's an entire rolling shell worth! I stated that there are certain parts that aren't. Some people read the posting and see what's NOT for sale. Some people have asked for stuff that was damaged or not in good condition. If there's a question about a particular part, then I'll be more than happy to answer it. I can't help that everyone is asking for parts that aren't for sale.
    Canyon,

No worries! Keep doing what you are doing towards your goal of an Avant RS6.
    Some peeps get their panties all wadded up from time to time.

There is lots of knowledge on this board, so take what you need and leave the rest behind.
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

iiics... !

OK. Keep ON topic. Thanks!
    RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail