Thread: My alternator has checked out.

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by V8weight View Post
    Like I said, seat of the pants impression is that my car has never been this violently fast.....
    Good enough for me...but i still want to see the results. ;-)
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

Remember,

Revo 599 with the flashloader right now.

Deal of the century.

It is a good deal, but like the ratio of weight to hp, the ratio of dollars per hp is also important. I think we will see after Pat gets some numbers that the ratio is a good one :-)
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
    Remember,

Revo 599 with the flashloader right now.

Deal of the century.
    No argument there. That is a smokin deal. I like my boutique tunes though.

Quote Originally Posted by JSRS6 View Post
    Good enough for me...but i still want to see the results. ;-)
    There will be plenty of data in the near future. I hadn't planned on bringing the car back to the dyno, until I actually drove it. Now I want to know myself. The thing was absolutely brutal from 60-120mph. Anyhow, I'm going to start an appropriate thread tomorrow, but for now, it's late, and I don't feel I have enough seat time or data to really describe the tune.
    Pat - Eisenmann race exhaust, Catless downpipes, KW V3's, H-Sport sways, 034 Control arms, Apikol diff mount, Sterns motor mounts, Forge dv's, Stainless brake lines, Venair hoses, Sportec vent mod, Euro tails, Viper Tuned ecu/tcu, DPE S20's 19x9.5, 275/30/19's

Toss me the keys. I will give her alittle seat time.

Quote Originally Posted by V8weight View Post
    No argument there. That is a smokin deal. I like my boutique tunes though.

There will be plenty of data in the near future. I hadn't planned on bringing the car back to the dyno, until I actually drove it. Now I want to know myself. The thing was absolutely brutal from 60-120mph. Anyhow, I'm going to start an appropriate thread tomorrow, but for now, it's late, and I don't feel I have enough seat time or data to really describe the tune.