Thread: Who Wants a Low Mileage RS6?

Who Wants a Low Mileage RS6?

Your chance to start over - just saw this today

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2003-audi-rs6-75/

What’s your bet as to what the high bid will be?

I would really like to see it push $30K+ to reset the bar for the value of these cars, but I would hope for $27-28K. I see it has the original DRC. I know it helps the originality, but does it hurt it in the long run. Should be fun to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by strlgag View Post
    I would really like to see it push $30K+ to reset the bar for the value of these cars, but I would hope for $27-28K. I see it has the original DRC. I know it helps the originality, but does it hurt it in the long run. Should be fun to watch.
    Well there you go, up to $31k with 2 days left!

Well, ended at $32,750.00 and a no-sale as the reserve was not met...

Would be interesting to know if the hight bidder and seller still made a deal after the auction ended.

Looks like the high bidder and the seller reached a deal - high bidder is a previous long-time RS6 owner by the looks of things.

Yes sold for $38,000. So regret letting mine go.
    2003 Audi RS6 Daytona/Silver, 2012 Porsche 911 Turbo S, 2016 Golf R 6 MT, 2018 Porsche Macan GTS

Quote Originally Posted by Cmnair View Post
    Yes sold for $38,000. So regret letting mine go.
    I regret you letting yours go literally weeks before I entered the market - I would have loved to buy it from you. I got quite lucky and found another Daytona/Silver one in good condition - but not like yours!

Quote Originally Posted by *Will* View Post
    I regret you letting yours go literally weeks before I entered the market - I would have loved to buy it from you. I got quite lucky and found another Daytona/Silver one in good condition - but not like yours!
    Congrats! Daytona/Silver with carbon fiber trim is a great combo! Now I have to wait for either nene or dhall to let their's go ��
    2003 Audi RS6 Daytona/Silver, 2012 Porsche 911 Turbo S, 2016 Golf R 6 MT, 2018 Porsche Macan GTS

Cmnair having a little sellers remorse? I’m contemplating letting mine go. I’m having level 10 lust for the new A6 Allroad. Something would have to go and about the only thing stopping me is the PITA of selling the RS6 and a lack of garage space. It’s Avus/black with carbon fiber and after next week it will need nothing. 85 on the clock if anyone is interested.

If you are patient the right buyer will come. I listed mine in July and it sold in early August close to my asking.