Thread: TECH HELP NEEDED! (35K Service)

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
    Or we do both....I will come up for the first one. Then you can fly down or bring yours down to do your belt in the warm AZ winter. Chilly mornings in the 40s but my shop is fully insulated, heated and A/C.

80 and sunny every day.

Hell, I can rangle up some paint work we can do in the shop. Some stripes need to be finished on my trailer, chips on the front of my Celica. It would be a blast.

Greg-too funny. You can come on down as well. Hell, we can line up 3 cars and do the TB all at the same time. Dont worry, I have the room and its all paved. Rear shop in the locked and fenced back yard. 6ft high fence. Its safe back there.
    Now you're talking. That would work, Feb is about the right time to get the hell out of MN. Lets keep this idea rolling. Three RS6 timing belts in a weekend, imagine all the G12 coolant running down the driveway into the street.
    Pat - Eisenmann race exhaust, Catless downpipes, KW V3's, H-Sport sways, 034 Control arms, Apikol diff mount, Sterns motor mounts, Forge dv's, Stainless brake lines, Venair hoses, Sportec vent mod, Euro tails, Viper Tuned ecu/tcu, DPE S20's 19x9.5, 275/30/19's

Well,

The coolant has to go a long wayyyyyy. See pic the driveway is about 100 yards long.

Here is a pic from last winter. See the trailer....I put the silver on the last time I was up at my buddies place in Oregon. Just need to put the black stripe around the rear section just like it sits on the motorhome. Just need an excuse to get out back and do it.

We can put stripes on Greg's car while he is sleeping.

Sounds like some fun.

Quote Originally Posted by V8weight View Post
    Now you're talking. That would work, Feb is about the right time to get the hell out of MN. Lets keep this idea rolling. Three RS6 timing belts in a weekend, imagine all the G12 coolant running down the driveway into the street.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	loaded up.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	145.9 KB 
ID:	8890