Thread: My Viper tuned RS6 vs. Stock dyno day

Hybrid View

I'm not any good at reading dyno graphs... but the runs do look good from what I know! Massive congrats.

Quote Originally Posted by Klint View Post
    I'm not any good at reading dyno graphs... but the runs do look good from what I know! Massive congrats.
    Thanks Klint! I don't know if you are familiar with Viper Tuning being that you're, well, closer to Isle of Man than I am, but I was very pleased with not only his tuning, but also the service that I received despite being an ocean away.
    Pat - Eisenmann race exhaust, Catless downpipes, KW V3's, H-Sport sways, 034 Control arms, Apikol diff mount, Sterns motor mounts, Forge dv's, Stainless brake lines, Venair hoses, Sportec vent mod, Euro tails, Viper Tuned ecu/tcu, DPE S20's 19x9.5, 275/30/19's

Quote Originally Posted by V8weight View Post
    Thanks Klint! I don't know if you are familiar with Viper Tuning being that you're, well, closer to Isle of Man than I am, but I was very pleased with not only his tuning, but also the service that I received despite being an ocean away.
    Pat,

I'm more than familiar with Viper Tuning and Rich! lol

Enjoy in good health.

Pat,

Enjoy in good health.
    Sweet! B5 S4? I figured you were well aware, I just didn't want to be "that guy" assuming that you were on first name basis because you lived in the same country.
    Pat - Eisenmann race exhaust, Catless downpipes, KW V3's, H-Sport sways, 034 Control arms, Apikol diff mount, Sterns motor mounts, Forge dv's, Stainless brake lines, Venair hoses, Sportec vent mod, Euro tails, Viper Tuned ecu/tcu, DPE S20's 19x9.5, 275/30/19's

Sweet! B5 S4? I figured you were well aware, I just didn't want to be "that guy" assuming that you were on first name basis because you lived in the same country.
    Pat,

That's Richard's car stickered up, his B5 R/S4. Took the snap last week.

Pat,

That's Richard's car stickered up, his B5 R/S4. Took the snap last week.
    Oh, ok. I've seen his Youtube videos. The acceleration on that thing is horrifying!

Oh, ok. I've seen his Youtube videos. The acceleration on that thing is horrifying!
    Sure is beast and a half. Watching the vids is one thing, experiencing it firsthand is another!

Wont reveal all, will save that for Rich to discuss. But if it's a beast now it'll be more of a horrifying ride once done.

Viper tuning FTW

Shameless plug. Its ok when your friends with the moderator

Pat,

Enjoy in good health.

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
    Viper tuning FTW

Shameless plug. Its ok when your friends with the moderator
    Yeah. It is OK when your friend's with a moderator.

Yeah. It is OK when your friend's with a moderator.
    I am friend's with a RS6.com Moderator and I don't plug vendors or my company....
    Let's level the field and move on...

Erik, I don't do paypal so where should I send my $250USD for my vendor sponsorship???
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Quote Originally Posted by ben916 View Post
    I am friend's with a RS6.com Moderator and I don't plug vendors or my company....
    Let's level the field and move on...

Erik, I don't do paypal so where should I send my $250USD for my vendor sponsorship???
    YOU dont do paypal? I guess that would be too easy for the CFO to track, eh?
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth