Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
OK it's a middle high rev V10 ± 7800 rpm.
The R8 V10 will have 480 hp by ± 7500 rpm.
It's not a V10 Bi-turbo.

Hans.
This is one model I know very little about mainly being unless my numbers come up I won't be having one. Not to be a kill-joy but with the slight increase in weight and the extra 60hp should only increase the R8v8 power to weight by about 25hp to 290hp/ton, though this is again a slight improvement over the M6 which is 280hp/ton the fact that the M6 has a quicker gearbox and only 2 wheels to drive will mean on anything other than a straight not longer than a couple of blokes it will be bye-bye to Mister M6 as he walks off into the distance.

I know, I'm not one for these 'size of your manhood' type contests but for Audi to demand in excess of £100K for this car it will have to walk the walk so the speak and getting beat by a BMW GT car costing £20K less which already over priced doesn't sound like the kind of car I would be putting my money into if I had it. No the standard car sounds a far better bet, all the looks, handling etc and £25K better off to allow me to got and get some serious tuning done to the engine.