2 13.33%
  • Must have!

2 13.33%
  • I need better brakes??

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: RS6 Big Brake Kits coming to America

Hybrid View

I would actually be interested in this, if it is plug and play (mostly i guess) let us know how it all goes!

Quote Originally Posted by rah View Post
    I would actually be interested in this, if it is plug and play (mostly i guess) let us know how it all goes!
    That's great to hear. The idea is for it to be a complete and easy bolt on kit. With a parking brake, a major feature.

Most fixed rear caliper systems use either a drum-in-disc parking brake, or a separate caliper. This is near impossible due to space constraints on the RS6. The clever "line lock" system solves the problem. It uses the OE parking cable.

This is their first kit for the RS6 thanks to my persistence. The company is very responsive and enthusiastic in working with me. They otherwise do not sell on-line or to consumers since they are a manufacturer.

I am currently working on test fitment. There are some positional adjustments needed for proper alignment. Overall not a big deal by any means.
    Cheers, G2/Gary
    C5-RS6/KWV3/Revo/H20 Inj./Custom BBK/Custom cooling/CNC arms \ VW Touareg V10 \ B7A4 2.0T Avant \ Mk1 Callaway Scirocco \ audirs6parts@gmail.com / www.oilpro.myamsoil.com