Thread: The nine year itch

Hybrid View

Owning an RS6 is like having a really hot wife. Everyone wants to check it out, gaze at it's unique features, look under the hood, and maybe even take it for a ride, .. but if they knew how much it costs to maintain, both in money and emotion, they might think again.

In all seriousness, what else is available at this price, including service costs.
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

[QUOTE=4everRS;223354]Owning an RS6 is like having a really hot wife. Everyone wants to check it out, gaze at it's unique features, look under the hood, and maybe even take it for a ride, .. but if they knew how much it costs to maintain, both in money and emotion, they might think again. QUOTE]

...and for every hot chick out there, there is a guy who is tired of fu.... well you know....
    2013 Audi S8

Quote Originally Posted by 4everRS View Post
    Owning an RS6 is like having a really hot wife. Everyone wants to check it out, gaze at it's unique features, look under the hood, and maybe even take it for a ride, .. but if they knew how much it costs to maintain, both in money and emotion, they might think again.

In all seriousness, what else is available at this price, including service costs.

A hot wife ...........I disagree I would love to find a hot husband/ toyboy but my 6 servicing/fuel schedule
    Won't allow me one!!!

Quote Originally Posted by amanda View Post
    A hot wife ...........I disagree I would love to find a hot husband/ toyboy but my 6 servicing/fuel schedule
    Won't allow me one!!!
    Amanda!! Where the hell have you been? Being laying Low lately, huh. How it that 700 ft-lb(900nm) monster doing? Nice of you to chime in from time to time............................
    03 RS6, VIPER ECU, MTM TCU, Milltek Full Catless Non Res setup from Turbos to the boxes(ROAR'S), H&R Coilovers, Hotchkiss ARB's, 19x10's with 275-30-19 PSS's at each corner, Kenwood 9960 Head unit, V1 Radar Locator. 517 Trans Rebuild, ScrollProducts Turbo Rebuild.

Quote Originally Posted by Elevens View Post
    Amanda!! Where the hell have you been? Being laying Low lately, huh. How it that 700 ft-lb(900nm) monster doing? Nice of you to chime in from time to time............................
    I have had trouble accessing here but it now seems to be sorted
    Ahhh my beastie .....well since the gearbox rebuild it seems everyones gearbox is failing apart from mine!!!! I have an ACE tc waiting to be fitted and my gearbox won't die! ( I also have up rated waste gates to be fitted at the same time) But will mine die? ...........Nope!!!!!

I have had trouble accessing here but it now seems to be sorted
    Ahhh my beastie .....well since the gearbox rebuild it seems everyones gearbox is failing apart from mine!!!! I have an ACE tc waiting to be fitted and my gearbox won't die! ( I also have up rated waste gates to be fitted at the same time) But will mine die? ...........Nope!!!!!

That's a good thing, I guess. At least you'll be ready when and If she does fail. A place called 517trans did mine. At first I thought I had issues, but apparently there's a break in period. She hooks up really nice now. Faster off the line and better fuel mileage (less slippage). Any way good to hear from you.....
    03 RS6, VIPER ECU, MTM TCU, Milltek Full Catless Non Res setup from Turbos to the boxes(ROAR'S), H&R Coilovers, Hotchkiss ARB's, 19x10's with 275-30-19 PSS's at each corner, Kenwood 9960 Head unit, V1 Radar Locator. 517 Trans Rebuild, ScrollProducts Turbo Rebuild.

Haha. Sorry. Kinda one sided from my end. Well, unless you.... nevermind.
    Won't allow me one!!!
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats