Thread: Note about posts "about the other best group..."

Hybrid View

RS6.com

The best C5 resource in the US. There is so much spam on other forums it becomes difficult to just read threads because crap keeps popping up in your face.

Whatever you need Erik just say the word.

I don't care for the interface in FB, and it does not lend itself to an intuitive structure like a good forum. The content is not archived well either, so unfortunately a lot of knowledge and experience is going to be lost on FB. Forums like RS6.com can keep threads for many years and provide a great resource for "tribal knowledge".

One thing I'm seeing is that some vendors and shops seem to be more active on FB than the forums. Maybe it fits their business/promotion model better. In any case, I really hope niche forums like this one stick around. Maybe enough people will get fed up with FB to start a migration back to traditional forums!

I dont do FB!

That should not surprise anyone here.

Lol

Im here to contribute to the tribal knowledge of these beasts.

Quote Originally Posted by GreggPDX View Post
    I don't care for the interface in FB, and it does not lend itself to an intuitive structure like a good forum. The content is not archived well either, so unfortunately a lot of knowledge and experience is going to be lost on FB. Forums like RS6.com can keep threads for many years and provide a great resource for "tribal knowledge".

One thing I'm seeing is that some vendors and shops seem to be more active on FB than the forums. Maybe it fits their business/promotion model better. In any case, I really hope niche forums like this one stick around. Maybe enough people will get fed up with FB to start a migration back to traditional forums!

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
    RS6.com

The best C5 resource in the US. There is so much spam on other forums it becomes difficult to just read threads because crap keeps popping up in your face.

Whatever you need Erik just say the word.
    This!
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com