Thread: Last attempt to save my JHM rotors..

Hybrid View

You guys should check out the EBC Yellows though. Check out EBC's website and you will definitely see that the Yellows are more tuned for our type of car. Heavy weights, higher temps than the Reds. They are used in a couple of racing series and I have a set on my Cayenne Turbo S w/380mm front / 356mm rear rotors and I drive it aggressively and they are quite good. I have Reds on my little Audi tt but will definitely swap to the Yellows next time or maybe even before the Reds are used up. The Reds would be fine if it was a standard daily driver but they are not meant for higher performance use for our Type A personalities
    2003 White RS6 2013 Midnight Blue S5
    2013 Daytona RS5 2x944 Turbo's 1974 911 w/'91 3.6ltr motor
    Roy, WA

I'm using yellows.
    Quote Originally Posted by hahnmgh63 View Post
    You guys should check out the EBC Yellows though. Check out EBC's website and you will definitely see that the Yellows are more tuned for our type of car. Heavy weights, higher temps than the Reds. They are used in a couple of racing series and I have a set on my Cayenne Turbo S w/380mm front / 356mm rear rotors and I drive it aggressively and they are quite good. I have Reds on my little Audi tt but will definitely swap to the Yellows next time or maybe even before the Reds are used up. The Reds would be fine if it was a standard daily driver but they are not meant for higher performance use for our Type A personalities
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats