Thread: C5 RS6 For Sale

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by nene View Post
    Passenger side front door appears to have been repainted. On a few of the shots you can tell it is a slightly different shade. A bit low for my taste but that can be easily solved. Seems like a good car otherwise and well cared for.
    No repaints on the vehicle according to my records with the exception of the front bumper that I noted in the ad - - - which was done to eliminate license plate holes. While I do not have any paint meter readings on the panels - I have had a few very talented body guys look at it in time of my ownership and they do not notice any marks of any paint work.

Quote Originally Posted by sempaipaul View Post
    No repaints on the vehicle according to my records with the exception of the front bumper that I noted in the ad - - - which was done to eliminate license plate holes. While I do not have any paint meter readings on the panels - I have had a few very talented body guys look at it in time of my ownership and they do not notice any marks of any paint work.
    I think it is just Avus Silver being Avus Silver. As an owner of this color car, depending on the light this car could look silver, gray or even blueish silver. That could account for the difference in color on the panel.

Quote Originally Posted by strlgag View Post
    I think it is just Avus Silver being Avus Silver. As an owner of this color car, depending on the light this car could look silver, gray or even blueish silver. That could account for the difference in color on the panel.
    Certainly could be. The curves on this car does lend itself to show different shades. I was just comparing similar lines across rear door, front door and front fender (before wheel well).