Thread: How many 'beasts' are on the board? Audi RS6

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by canyon View Post
    Typical keyboard cowboy. I listed the parts that aren't being sold. If you have a problem with that, then don't click the button to view it. Simple. There are plenty of "RS6" parts still available from the car, and plenty of parts that people have bought. I bought the parts car for my build, not for your benefit.
    This is funny. Your for sale listing had already removed all the main parts, then when anyone asked for a random part it was not available. When a list of FS parts was requested you haven't replied. Not worth arguing, just too bad to see the poor attitude. Kids these days, SMH...
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Quote Originally Posted by lswing View Post
    This is funny. Your for sale listing had already removed all the main parts, then when anyone asked for a random part it was not available. When a list of FS parts was requested you haven't replied. Not worth arguing, just too bad to see the poor attitude. Kids these days, SMH...
    How can I possibly list every part that is available? There's an entire rolling shell worth! I stated that there are certain parts that aren't. Some people read the posting and see what's NOT for sale. Some people have asked for stuff that was damaged or not in good condition. If there's a question about a particular part, then I'll be more than happy to answer it. I can't help that everyone is asking for parts that aren't for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by canyon View Post
    How can I possibly list every part that is available? There's an entire rolling shell worth! I stated that there are certain parts that aren't. Some people read the posting and see what's NOT for sale. Some people have asked for stuff that was damaged or not in good condition. If there's a question about a particular part, then I'll be more than happy to answer it. I can't help that everyone is asking for parts that aren't for sale.
    Canyon,

No worries! Keep doing what you are doing towards your goal of an Avant RS6.
    Some peeps get their panties all wadded up from time to time.

There is lots of knowledge on this board, so take what you need and leave the rest behind.
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared