Thread: Feedback - My RS6, sell price?

Hybrid View

lots of interest. need someone to pull the trigger.

2003 RS6 - forsale

Quote Originally Posted by terrytcl View Post
    lots of interest. need someone to pull the trigger.

If I could get anywhere near enough to turn around and pick yours up, I'd be doing it in a heartbeat. All the mods I want without the 6sp swap already done? Dayum.

Would you consider dropping the price a bit if I were to want it without the 01E parts and the wheels/tires you've got on it? I'm already trying to unload a set of 19's, and got my spare set of RS6 stocker wheels painted Lavagrau...

I'd even be willing to go even trade on my #905530 - 127k miles, black on black, soon to be full CF interior, K40 system, KWV3's, 3 keyfobs, maintenance up to date (finally!) - even with the ridiculous low price I paid for it I'm about $26k into it, and it was a compromise on price/mileage/color that I should've just waited for :|
    #905530 - Brilliant Black on Ebony. Sorted, running strong, ready for a new owner.
    No, I am not the board admin - that's Erik (from Sweden), I'm Other_Erik (from the US)

Quote Originally Posted by Other_Erik View Post
    If I could get anywhere near enough to turn around and pick yours up, I'd be doing it in a heartbeat. All the mods I want without the 6sp swap already done? Dayum.

Would you consider dropping the price a bit if I were to want it without the 01E parts and the wheels/tires you've got on it? I'm already trying to unload a set of 19's, and got my spare set of RS6 stocker wheels painted Lavagrau...

I'd even be willing to go even trade on my #905530 - 127k miles, black on black, soon to be full CF interior, K40 system, KWV3's, 3 keyfobs, maintenance up to date (finally!) - even with the ridiculous low price I paid for it I'm about $26k into it, and it was a compromise on price/mileage/color that I should've just waited for :|

erik,

sorry, wouldn't be able to do the trade. looking to reduce the number of cars i have. as for purchasing at a lower price without the 01E parts and wheels/tires. please PM me with what you have in mind.

thanks
    terry
    2003 RS6 - forsale

Quote Originally Posted by terrytcl View Post
    erik,

sorry, wouldn't be able to do the trade. looking to reduce the number of cars i have. as for purchasing at a lower price without the 01E parts and wheels/tires. please PM me with what you have in mind.

thanks
    terry
    No worries, Terry. I understand the need to thin the herd YGPM, really want to be able to work this deal out, would have to be able to sell my RS first though, can't afford to have 2 in the stable :|
    #905530 - Brilliant Black on Ebony. Sorted, running strong, ready for a new owner.
    No, I am not the board admin - that's Erik (from Sweden), I'm Other_Erik (from the US)