Hello guys,

I think it's time I introduce myself.
I'am a petrolhead, and just bought an Audi RS6 to replace my winter car (Audi S4 B5 Stage 2), summer car is a prep Porsche Cayman S.

I had to find a replacement for the S4 pretty quickly, and was open to all options, but I never thought the RS6 were in the budget for my winter car.
Amazed I was when I saw the market, I quickly went for a few test drives for some "standard" RS6, and I have to say, the rumble of the V8 sells it for 90% for me
The sound the car make is just intoxicating, I always liked the Quattro for winter as I live in Switzerland, and need a wagon for my Mountain Bike and so on.
All that to say the RS6 was perfect for all of the above, and you have the pleasure of having a twin turbo V8 with a glory sound

So after a few tests, some RS6s were in bad shape, some less, some too expensive.
I came accross the "Plus" version and was reading about it, the only few that were available in Switzerland had very high mileage and were overpriced.
One day, I saw an add for an RS6 plus Black, just like I wanted it, with the Cognac interior, the combo was perfect.
The car was well below the market price (a few K) so I called the same day of the add, already 5 persons had called. The guy was very polite and told me the suspension had to be changed he just went to the MOT and did a full report, everything was perfect, except the damn DRC..

Thanks to some forums, I knew this damn thing will break anyway, so I made him an offer, and the next day I was onsite to see the most pristine RS6 I came accross all week.
It was the wife's car, (everything at her name and I met her very nice persons both of them) the car was perfectly maintained. You guessed it, I am in love with the RS6.

Here are the pictures, the car is 85'000 miles and just had a service for around 1.5K 2 weeks ago (still they didnt change the drc because of the price quoted by the audi dealership) :

Glad to be on this board.

Already ordred the Wagner intercooler kit for RS6 + it will be installed this Saturday.

J.