I have the braided clutch lines. It could be I'm imagining something and when I'm actually driving it's fine. I checked the bleed again and I'm confident that's done correctly. The engagement is pretty close to the floor but I don't think there's much to do in terms of adjusting that at this point.

I went ahead with the full JHM solid short throw shifter and bushing trio. It sounds like all the plastic shifter bases are the same, and it looked like my shifter shaft was from an early style so I went with the early kit. I'm missing the clamping nut for the linkage still but it seems like the shifter more or less works right.

I checked all the electrical connectors and gave it a test fire for a couple of seconds and it fired right up which gives me the green light to start putting the front clip back on and getting coolant/oil back into the engine. I'm hoping I can get it driving sometime this weekend. I have half a tank of gas to get through before I can refill with E85 and put a tune on it and get the auto trans coded out.

One hiccup I ran into was with the alternator. While trying to get it back in I grabbed the back side and snapped off the connector. I bought a new voltage regulator but the connector on the harness was broken too. I cut one off the parts car but I forgot to write down which pin is used. Can anyone verify that there's just one wire going to the regulator and that it's in pin 2 of the connector?