Alright, I got the sensor replaced and still don't have any power past 1/4 throttle. Note for future reference, I pulled the axle and heat shield from the transmission, then with the aid of a scope I was able to get just a standard socket wrench with a 10mm on the bolt. Getting back in was trickier, but the scope made it 1000x easier.

So the sensor *should* be working OK and I'm still not getting power. What's going on? I remembered when I first got the swap running it ran like s#!t so maybe it's just a matter of the ECU needing to learn the bigger injectors. Logging was showing O2 sensor voltages of .88 so I'm getting too much fuel, which was backed up by the smell of the exhaust. I decided now is the time to start modifying the tune. Running the Bosch 0280158123 injectors I reduced KRKTE to .05334 and multiplied the LAMFA table by (Stock injector flow/New injector flow) or 0.56497. I should mention that I was only changing one variable at a time while doing this. These changes didn't seem to make any difference, so I'm pretty much at a loss now. I've linked my latest log below. Suggestions welcome!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Gpt...ew?usp=sharing