Thread: Valve Body or Clutch problem?

Hybrid View

Yep, with parts and labor by a skilled indy mechanic figure to be in the $10k ballpark, tune also.
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

I'm going to do the swap myself, looks like it'll be more around $5-6k depending on what else is worn out.

Quote Originally Posted by NerdyDeeds View Post
    I'm going to do the swap myself, looks like it'll be more around $5-6k depending on what else is worn out.
    Sounds about right....I'll probably have about $8-$9k in mine, but I started with turbo rebuilds and diverted to the 6 speed conversion. It also depends on what you plan to re-use...just the turbo studs are $29 each and the nuts are about $9 each...adds up fast when you need 14 of each, and that's just one of the many small parts that you may want to change. That said, I was able to get all of mine out without issues, so an unsuspecting eye wouldn't know the difference if I changed or not. I also did all of the timing parts, valve cover gaskets, rear main seal plate, all mounts, tons of seals/gaskets/o-rings/crush washers, etc., etc. Plus of course the Quick Jacks so I could do the project safely!