Quote Originally Posted by hahnmgh63 View Post
I think Nubcake and I went back and forth on 6 data logs/software uploads on mine. That was probably 1 or 2 more than normally necessary but I had a boost sensing leak from one Turbo to the N75 valve. Once fixed it only took one more software log to get it just right.
Yeah, he's like NEO reading the matrix!
Also, the fact that he's so quick on the response to emails and willing to share great insight is invaluable and much appreciated, thanks Nubcake!

Got the ME7 logger figured out with the help of my son and some guidance from Nubcake...all good now on capturing the logs! Back when we did the original tune a few years ago, he mentioned that one turbo seemed to be working harder than the other...not a substantial issue at the time, but noted for sure. Now that I've run some logs with the base tune, he thinks that there is definitely something up that'll take a little more looking into. I have a heavier tune to drop in tonight and run some more logs for him to peruse, but know that I may have some diagnostics to do once there's a bit more boost in the mix. Good thing is that I am a LOT more familiar with the motor and all of the associated plumbing, sensor locations, etc., so hoping that it won't be a major issue to fix. Also knowing exactly what's been done so far (by me!), that maybe we can rule out some things too when figuring this out since it may be a pre-existing condition to the rebuild.

Fingers crossed and anxious for some extra boost!