Quote Originally Posted by Aronis View Post
Hello Mr. DHall1,

This is Steven Smith from the EPA. We have been monitoring this web site and hacked this account to yell at you. Shame on you DHall1 of DHall1 RS6 super collectors.org. You of all people should understand the importance of making automobiles have no environmental impact at all. You must remove your petrol engines from you fleet of RS6's and install electric motors today to avoid a huge fine. We are coming for you and your special ECU.

Steven Smith
EPA Investigator
EPA Washington DC, USA
Obama Hold Over not fired by Trump, yet.

Mr. Steven Smith,

This is Mr. DHall1 and good luck on finding me and what state(s) I have my plethora of "special" ECU RS6 registered in. Electric motor batteries are 100X more toxic than these lovely Cosworth petrol engines in my quiver of RS6. The REAL problem are the Prius/Volt/Leaf/Turdsla are all in the way of all my efficient twin turbo 4.2 EARTH pounding V8. Perhaps better focus of your employer would be to eliminate these Prius/Volt/Leaf/Turdsla from gasoline tax paid highways so I can efficiently press the skinny pedal to the kickdown switch more frequently so that the twin turbos can exhaust more rapidly thereby diluting any carbon emissions at an excitingly exponential rate.

Problem solved; you are out of a job now... you're welcome... feel better now?

Mr. DHall1
a.k.a. EPA Rebel