Thread: Anyone Modify RS6 Stock Exhaust?

Hybrid View

This is what mine has and it's great. I think anything after this you're just changing the exhaust note. I love how mine sounds. Not too loud but roars when I get on his. Turbos hiss too.

Quote Originally Posted by ttboost View Post
    I just did completely catless downpipes, leave everything else...don't really need anything more than that from a flow perspective....I bought some stock downpipes that were cut off at the precats. So I gutted the precats and welded new stainless straight pipe on to meet the stock exhaust...
    AMD C5 RS6 6-speed swap, PSS9s, 4:1 Center Diff, 515/635 pump/meth tune - RS6/K04 Turbos
    AMD B5 S4 Laser Avant 6-speed, Stage 3///AMD C5 Allroad 6-speed swap///AMD B5 S4 3L Built with 770XR

Quote Originally Posted by AMDRS6 View Post
    This is what mine has and it's great. I think anything after this you're just changing the exhaust note. I love how mine sounds. Not too loud but roars when I get on his. Turbos hiss too.
    I would love to hear it sometimes if you are still in the Seattle area! Mine has the SE set up but i would love to hear how yours sounds for sure. If i remember correctly, you just purchased it not long ago, congrats!