I bought mine in Dec 2012, so this December will be 4 years. I did have my BBS LM 20"s and entire aftermarket sound system stolen out of the car, but that is a different story. Maintenance on the car has so far been limited to a Quantum Blue trans fluid change, I swapped out the DRC to Koni's, thermostat, a battery, an alternator, front pads, 1 set of tires (slightly used Michelin Pilot Sport AS3's). Some douchewagon neighbor of mine backed his truck up and crunched the driver's front fender so that needed a little work, and some bonehead valet guy used the side sill to knock snow off his shoes and broke the side sill, so that needed a little work too. All in all, its been solid over the 15k miles the car has compiled since it showed up. I did do QTP exhaust cutouts, 10secS4 tune, and an MTM TCU chip and the Koni's are all sorts of better than the DRC.

My A4 daily, on the other hand, has something wrong with it every month. Electrical, cooling, AC, stereo, water pump, trans, and on and on and on.

Coming up near term: front rotors, 1 EGT, intercooler rebuild (or wagners, they're leaking, still hits full boost, but there's a lag before it really comes on). Any good referrals on getting my intercoolers welded back up tight?