Thread: Would you save 905147 ?

Hybrid View

It will easily take $10k in parts and $5k in labor to make this even close to some of the $15-17k examples out there. Also note the jacked up dash, light switch, carbon, seats...it would be highly prohibitive time and cost wise to revive this. If you could get it for $7-8k and were happy doing lots of learned restorative labor then maybe...if you're retired or have lots of time. The fact you can get a great and very clean example for $20k shows this isn't worth much at all, too much damage done.
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Quote Originally Posted by lswing View Post
    It will easily take $10k in parts and $5k in labor to make this even close to some of the $15-17k examples out there.
    Come on. It's no where near that bad. lol
    '02 S6 Avant Silver - Pokey | Carbon Black/Ebony RS6 w/ stuff - darn quick | '03 Daytona Grey/Ebony RS6 w/ more stuff - quicker yet | '91 NSX CDN issue with 6spd & BBSC - quicker yet and then some | '87 Buick GNX OEM clone w/ lots of stuff - quickest hands down

Quote Originally Posted by Bigglezworth View Post
    Come on. It's no where near that bad. lol
    I think you would be able to source parts and efficiently do the work with your knowledge, I'd just hate to see someone get in deep with this money pit. Prices for good examples seem really good right now too.
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com