The one you posted look should be worth around $7-9k at most with all the issues, and I would guess there are more, like worn brakes that would cost $2k with pads all around. It's easily $10k of work that you described. Some of this depends on you pulling the engine and swapping the trans yourself. A good rebuilt trans is $3-6k and labor is $2-3k, and that's just for starters; and rebuilt torque converter for $500. You can find a well sorted an decently cared for example for $15-18k these days. You can find a really nice one for low $20k, one was just posted, excellent condition and mods.

I agree finding the right color/interior combo and well cared for is important since that's tough to replace. Mine was a bit dinged up when I got it, but drove great, and was the blue/black/carbon that I wanted.

Find one that's been cared for and had many of the suggested updates done by a smart owner. This would include the plastic coolant pipe in the oil cooler, intercoolers, tc/trans if VIN is before ~90550, and the DRC swapped for a more reliable system. Also a tuned ECU and TCU is nice to pickup and save yourself $1-2k.

Cheers and happy hunting...may the boost be with you!