Quote Originally Posted by Qisha View Post
Dear Friends,

IF the decision of a limited Edition Audi RS 6 Avant for the US Market should be set, than it could very well end up with this Body color.

But like i wrote, the decision is not made by Audi Germany, AoA is in charge. So if you really want this to happen, go ahead and let AoA know.

Performance wise i give you two opportunities, on a par or ahead of the Porsche Panamera Turbo S.

Qisha
Qisha, like all the others before, Big Thanks for sharing this information. I personally would prefer the limited run RS6 Avant if available in the US (AoA please take note!!).
Like the C5 RS6 when released, though it was available ROW as both Sedan and Avant, the US chose to only send the sedan, I believe, partially because the S6 Avant was also available at the same time (2002-2003) and AoA probably didn't want to have both models competing against each other. With AoA releasing C7 S6 as a sedan only for the US, it makes sense that the choice for the C7 RS6 would be Avant, if there was a strong desire. At 500, I want to be one of the selected few as long as the weight is down and the colors are definitely exclusive!!

Thanks again.