Thread: RS6 for sale?

Hybrid View

With what are you going to fill the void, if you don't mind my asking?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Joe View Post
    With what are you going to fill the void, if you don't mind my asking?
    No idea...I'm kind of burned out on cars in general. I don't have the time or desire to hide out in the garage for days on end and maintain this type of car anymore. I just want something normal....with a warranty.
    Pat - Eisenmann race exhaust, Catless downpipes, KW V3's, H-Sport sways, 034 Control arms, Apikol diff mount, Sterns motor mounts, Forge dv's, Stainless brake lines, Venair hoses, Sportec vent mod, Euro tails, Viper Tuned ecu/tcu, DPE S20's 19x9.5, 275/30/19's

Quote Originally Posted by V8weight View Post
    No idea...I'm kind of burned out on cars in general. I don't have the time or desire to hide out in the garage for days on end and maintain this type of car anymore. I just want something normal....with a warranty.
    lol...that's the exact reason I moved TO an RS6...I know it's still work, but compared to the upkeep on a Skyline...

but I do understand the "combat fatigue"...I got into a street fight with a Porsche 997TT and switched to high boost, then forgot to switch back. A few days later, I popped an intercooler pipe giving it the beans on an offramp, and of course it had to be the one behind the bumper and not in the engine bay. If you can get both hands on a Skyline intercooler pipe, fitting it back into the coupling takes 2 minutes and maybe 2-3 more to screw the clamp back on. Lying on the shoulder of the road with one hand shoved into a brake cooling duct and a flashlight in my mouth, doing everything with one hand - an hour. Said a lot of bad words in that hour...
    Das Silberkugel - Eurocharged Stage 2/MTM/Level 10/Hotchkis/Koni/H&R
    2015 Ducati 1299S Panigale
    2014 Ducati Multistrada Granturismo