Hey all, I'm new. Nice to find a place where people actually know a thing or two about my car.

Introductions aside, my rear driver's side door sensor is messed up. The light will go on and off as I'm driving, but it usually stays on now. It also shows that the door is open on the cluster display.

The thing is, it isn't the switch.. I took it completely apart, and jumpered the wires on the harness even. I tested the switch as well. All either of those produce is a minor brightening of the footwell light when pressed/crossed. Obviously it could be further down the harness, but I doubt it. I think it has to do with the controller, the solid-state that controls the lights, or the wiring where it all converges under the dash.

It probably isn't the solid state, because of how it goes off, however it still could be.. My reasons in asking you all is because I have no idea where the relay is, and I only suspect that the wiring is in the side of the passenger front footwell, if not tucked up under the dash by the driver's footwell.

Anyone had this before? Anyone know where I can find the relays and/or connectors? It's worth a virtual cookie if you get it right..