I got this code, P0741, about 4 months ago. The code reads, " Torque Converter Clutch Solenoid, Circuit Performance or Stuck Off ", now..., by saying this, I know I am not the only one with this issue. One day I decided to go to the track by my house, Great Lakes Dragaway by Union Grove, WI and after I race the track to see how I'll do in the 1/4 mile, I noticed on my way home that the code erased by itself. A couple of days later, after I put a couple of hundred miles, the code came back again. Another day at the gas station, I also noticed that when I finished the code erased by itself too, but it came back again a couple of days later, ain't that suspicious. I bought my car in 09/07/2008 with 68,900 miles. Since then, besides the upgrades I did this summer, another code came after I bought the car regarding something related to the driver air bag ring something. I had that taking care of ( I think they erase the code at the dealer I bought it and I end up fixing it ) and now I have this issue. I want to know what the experts out there have been taking care of this and also, again, I would like your unbiased opinion about 2 Timing Belt kits with Water Pump included and Coolant/ Antifreeze, these are ECS Tuning and BLAUParts.com. On relation to the torque converter issues I found a couple of companies too, 517 Trans, ACE and heard of IPT. I haven't talked to the last one. I'll really appreciate any inputs in these matters. For those that doesn't know something about my profile, I am handicap/ paraplegic. I have special handcontrols in my beast toy installed to enjoy it. Some people say that they don't know to love it or hate it.... I honestly think that if you got your hands on this beast, just wait about 8 more years to see what's going to be the opinion out there then...........Take Care Boys. Thanks everybody.