Quote Originally Posted by V8weight View Post
Easy, all you have to do is source a second ecu, then go to the dealer and have it installed and recoded to your immobilizer ($120-144), then you can switch back and forth between the two at will. I've been doing it for a while. As for the tcu's, you can switch any tcu into your car at any time without having to recode anything. With the Viper tune, Rich can send you a flashloader and the tune can be loaded into your stock ecu, and then switched back to stock at any time. No need for a second ecu. I chose to retain my stock ecu, and send out my second Eurocharged ecu to be flashed. That's why I didn't opt for the flashloader option, I was worried he'd have trouble writing over the existing tune, and I was right. He ended up soldering in a new E-prom in order to write the ecu.
( Went on a little errand, you should be asleep by now but I'm too excited to wait 'til AM)
OK, I just spent $950 for a custom Unitronic tune a few months ago. That said, I would like to "save" my Unitronic tune, just because(see previous sentence). So I guess I'll need the Flash Loader. My TCU has the MTM chip, can that tune also be saved and swap in the Viper TCU tune via F_Loader?