Thread: Thinking of H&R springs...

Hybrid View

I got in touch with MTM after 2 tries. Stasis has been great to deal with, Jason, Jared(now gone) all very helpful and willing to take my money. I do understand your point however. Try Achtuning (they're local to me) or Stratmosphere. Both are very good to deal with and have many products for our cars.

Quote Originally Posted by Avus-RS6 View Post
    I got in touch with MTM after 2 tries. Stasis has been great to deal with, Jason, Jared(now gone) all very helpful and willing to take my money. I do understand your point however. Try Achtuning (they're local to me) or Stratmosphere. Both are very good to deal with and have many products for our cars.
    I actually have used Stratmosphere and really do like them. They have always been great. Stassis however, I'd argue with you. 4 months to get an Alcon kit?!?!?!? And when I ordered it I told them please do not send track pads with it. After having to call them numerous times to track where the brake kit was I finally got it and put it on. Within 10 miles I knew something was wrong. Pulled the pads and cross referenced them to find out that they were indeed track pads. Called Stassis and asked exactly which Alcon caliper I had so I could order different pads and guess what, they didn't even know what caliper it was. Called Alcon USA and was referred to Hare "sp" racing. They were able to figure out which pads I had and actually cut a set of Hawk HPS' for me. Car is quiet as a mouse now. And I will never bother to call Stassis again. Sorry again for the rant, but thought I would chime in about how great Stassis is. You're definitely right about Achtuning and Stratmosphere though.