Thread: How many 'beasts' are on the board? Audi RS6

Hybrid View

Hey there ebtahi98, what makes you think 3/4s of them are gone?

What's the basis for <250?

Thx
    2003 Avus RS6 01E, nubcake, Hotchkis
    2003 Daytona RS6 01E, nubcake, Hotchkis, rear ended at 50mph, totaled, RIP
    1991 Acura NSX, supercharged, 425rwhp, recently sold

Quote Originally Posted by boca rat View Post
    Hey there ebtahi98, what makes you think 3/4s of them are gone?

What's the basis for <250?

Thx
    Well 900 where imported to USA / 90 to Canada / - after I (and a dealer buddy of mine looked at how many still registered it was less than 300/
    most have been crashed and or taken apart- so there’s less than 300 still all in one piece driving! that’s extremely rare it’s almost crazy the rarest car I have ever owned in my entire life was a 1995 BMW M540I - 67 automatics - and 150 Manuals ! - 1995 M540i - which was faster stronger then M5 at time ! - those are - in poop cond 50k -
    look at the way air cooled turbo Porsches have gone 10 years ago I could’ve had one for $30,000 now I can’t get one for less than 230,000/ and that’s a much higher production number vehicle functioning now this vehicle being a $90,000 car super high-performance and very wanted Mark my words watch what happens within 10 years! keep your investment! 😉

By The way nice collection ��/ ideally my BMW X5M that is pushing about 760/ The RS should be around 515 540hp / but I also have another engine that is matching along with the transmission so when I do my six speed swap I’m gonna keep all the original number parts /// I like your NSX I also had a Zanardi NSX and it was also super charged,, what a an amazingly balanced vehicle now that was fun! Especially with the Jackson supercharger ��..����

The BMW is my daily I’m going to put GT 20 eights on it soon it’s probably gonna be pushing around 1200 I’ll have to dial it back to about 900 to 1000 HP I don’t know how I’m gonna afford gas though��

Zanardi? Nice!!! But I bet you wish you'd kept it lol. My 91 was stupid fast but really high miles (180k or so) and had a hard life from about 90k on so was worrying me a bit. Regret selling though!

So how did you check where they are registered? Is that through all the DMVs?

There's a guy on here who keeps a registry and has a good percentage listed, but not sure if he dates the new entries and updates or not
    2003 Avus RS6 01E, nubcake, Hotchkis
    2003 Daytona RS6 01E, nubcake, Hotchkis, rear ended at 50mph, totaled, RIP
    1991 Acura NSX, supercharged, 425rwhp, recently sold

By The way nice collection ��/ educational programs ideally my BMW X5M that is pushing about 760/ The RS should be around 515 540hp / but I also have another engine that is matching along with the transmission so when I do my six speed swap I’m gonna keep all the original number parts /// I like your NSX I also had a Zanardi NSX and it was also super charged what a an amazingly balanced vehicle now that was fun! Especially with the Jackson supercharger ��..����