Honestly, not sure on mileage...my car has about 104k on it, but old receipts show some sort of trans upgrade around 40k. Not sure if it was just a new torque converter, or whole trans change from the dealer. The extra that I have from Jolio has about 100k as far as I know, he may chime in with thoughts...no known issues with either, and I have both torque converters which are hard to come across now too. I personally think that either would be a good rebuild candidate, especially since you mentioned before on keeping stock power levels.

On your SAI pump, it sounds like it just needs to be replaced with no other issues, but if you touch those wires, beware...If needed, I can detail the wire routing for you if you need to bypass the harness and re-wire to the relay. Fortunately, it looks like only the hot and ground wires to the SAI pump are an issue...so it's not like you'd have a bundle of crumbling wires that will all short out with each other if you don't remove the failing ones from the loom, just need to bypass.