Thread: Intercooler blues

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Muggy View Post
    Yeah, I'll take a look...it's a mini project that I've been wanting to work on for a while since my bumper is off for my engine pull. I'm considering pulling the fogs to open up the intakes a bit as well as long as I'm happy with the look and fit of the Wagner grills.
    Mine are reversed:

One thing to keep in mind is that ideally these can easily be removed (particularly the passenger side) because they need to come out if you ever have to use the tow hook.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	grill.jpg 
Views:	572 
Size:	83.0 KB 
ID:	19357  

Quote Originally Posted by GreggPDX View Post
    Mine are reversed:

One thing to keep in mind is that ideally these can easily be removed (particularly the passenger side) because they need to come out if you ever have to use the tow hook.
    i had ordered these grills because i thought they looked cool, racing mesh and all that. However when they arrived i was disgusted at how shit they were made. Couldn't believe i had paid for some cheap chicken wire. The mesh was so thin in places it was barely connected. The final straw was when i went to install them and was even more disappointed into how they get installed with a cheap tab and screw......WTF. definitely didn't suit being installed on an RS6. I contacted wagner but they were no help.
    Needless to say I ended up throwing them in the garbage.
    2010 XC90 exec, winter machine (V8 of course)
    2004 RS6 official Canadian edition, Daytona grey, (best colour!), summer edition
    2011 Q7 TDI, general alrounder