Thread: Euro Recaros Question for People who have done the Install

Hybrid View

You will need the Seatbelt portion off of your seats as their are a couple of wires that go to a plug. The Euro ones don't get the wires on their seatbelt plug so you get the airbag warning without it. Just don't get rid of your OEM seats until you get the new ones and you will see what I mean. You will have to splice a couple of wires but it clears the codes. I did not get the memory function to work, nor did I try.
    2003 White RS6 2013 Midnight Blue S5
    2013 Daytona RS5 2x944 Turbo's 1974 911 w/'91 3.6ltr motor
    Roy, WA

Quote Originally Posted by hahnmgh63 View Post
    You will need the Seatbelt portion off of your seats as their are a couple of wires that go to a plug. The Euro ones don't get the wires on their seatbelt plug so you get the airbag warning without it. Just don't get rid of your OEM seats until you get the new ones and you will see what I mean. You will have to splice a couple of wires but it clears the codes. I did not get the memory function to work, nor did I try.
    Thank you ...yes the US seats will stay in the car till I get these.
    2003 Audi RS6 Daytona/Silver, 2012 Porsche 911 Turbo S, 2016 Golf R 6 MT, 2018 Porsche Macan GTS

Any issues with driver and passenger sides being switched since this is coming from a UK car? Was wondering if any coding needed to be done to get seat heater to work. These cars don't have a seat occupancy sensor right for the passenger seat?
    2003 Audi RS6 Daytona/Silver, 2012 Porsche 911 Turbo S, 2016 Golf R 6 MT, 2018 Porsche Macan GTS