Thread: WTS: License plate surround panels - Sedan, Avant, Euro, NA..

Hybrid View

Lswing:
    The body shop paid $340 from the dealership, and it was on the car for a few days before I put my Euro one back on.
    I would say $200 shipped for you? Your website was very helpful when I was looking at buying my RS, so I'm happy to accommodate a reasonable request as a way of paying it forward.
    I'm happy to provide more photos if you like, or whatever you need to feel comfortable with the purchase.

Also, open to trades! I don't need much for the RS6, but I'm always open to offers.

Side note: Dang, I was just up in your neck of the woods last week! Spend a few days in Jacksonville, OR for memorial day. Beautiful country up there! One of my friends runs a software / app development company in Eugene as well. Nice part of the country!

Thanks!
    -Brad

Quote Originally Posted by JettaGLi16v View Post
    Lswing:
    The body shop paid $340 from the dealership, and it was on the car for a few days before I put my Euro one back on.
    I would say $200 shipped for you? Your website was very helpful when I was looking at buying my RS, so I'm happy to accommodate a reasonable request as a way of paying it forward.
    I'm happy to provide more photos if you like, or whatever you need to feel comfortable with the purchase.

Also, open to trades! I don't need much for the RS6, but I'm always open to offers.

Side note: Dang, I was just up in your neck of the woods last week! Spend a few days in Jacksonville, OR for memorial day. Beautiful country up there! One of my friends runs a software / app development company in Eugene as well. Nice part of the country!

Thanks!
    -Brad
    Pm'd, thank you sir!
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com