The new owner of the RS6 came by Friday and drove it 3 hours home, he had nothing but great things to say about it; very happy it went to a great home. Now I can dive deeper into the URS6. I already had the Ringer Racing Stage 4+ Clutch come in, so my next purchase will be the Stevenken Adapter Kit; probably later on this week I'll order it.

I did pick up that A6 (Yes, another Blue 2.7T 6sp that'll serve as my donor for the electronic throttle pedal and OBD2 system. My dad is in need of a good 01e for his B5 S4 as well as a spare 2.7t that he can build on the side for when he throws a rod on his K24'd car. I'm going to give him both, but debating if I should pull it and freight it to him or just drive the car down to my parents house in GA and part it out down there, either way I'm hoping to get the "Son of the Year"Award lmao.

Moved the cars around today and pulled my back out trying to get the A6 to move with rusted e brake and a non functioning starter. Bad idea on my part.. but the S6 is in the garage now. Stevenken Adapter -> Bolt up to the 01e in the car -> Make some engine mounts.

20191021_102640 by Joel Francisco