Quote Originally Posted by Bigglezworth View Post
I don't recall anyone saying the manifolds were a problem. The discussion has always been the OEM compressors are the hard limit along with space. You gain space with the 6MT, to which you can then change turbo compressor, which then leads to changing the outlet mount from the manifold. Manifold remains.
uh... that's not true.

heres a reminder.
This one is more of a recommendation. but still kinda implied.
Quote Originally Posted by GreggPDX View Post
Stage 3: Bigger turbos (Tial 605/770/880), Garret GT Eliminator, etc... You'll need at least custom piping for the turbo inlet, and probably custom downpipes. If you really want to get the most out of the turbos, get customtubular manifolds as well.
these not so much. I didn't bother to check past 1st page

Quote Originally Posted by lswing View Post
You basically need to upgrade the headers, turbos, injectors, pump, cooling, tune for $15k, then you will blow the auto trans, then you can do the 6-speed swap, then you sell the car...this is typical pattern

Quote Originally Posted by nubcake View Post
Exhaust manifolds may be able to flow 750chp, but finding proper turbos that will bolt there and flow enough - is a completely different thing. A pair of used TD05s might fit your budget, but you'll spend a lot of time making them fit.

Quote Originally Posted by DHall1 View Post
you need custom exhaust manifolds, turbos, fuel
I remembered these since I researched possible options outside of buying an expensive tub. manifold.

You may not have said it but clearly, you and others did not correct or disagree with those statement.