Thread: BACK In The Beast

Threaded View

BACK In The Beast

Hey everyone, It feels good to be back in a RS6 as I just bought my second one a couple months ago and was lucky enough to find a beautiful Avus Silver one with only 63,000. The first one I owned few years a ago had 115,000 when I bought it and sold it a couple years later with 138,000. I decided to only sell cause I was worried about having issues at the higher mileage and not having a warranty on it. I absolutely loved that car and missed the the day after I sold it. It was so fun to drive with the Revo stage 1 tune, looked great and really liked the sound of it especially after I put on the full Non Res Milltek exhaust system. So I went out and bought a 2010 BMW X5 M and went to town modifying it to make it into a monster and it was. I did a Velos Stage 2 + tune , Active Autowerks catless down pipes, Fabspeed Supercup exhaust and a bunch of interior and exterior upgrades. Also very fun to drive, tons of HP and torque but was almost to much and was very loud which was cool at first but then was a little ridiculous after that. After going through some personal things that changed my financial situation I ended up having to sell it and knew there was only one car I would want after selling it and that was obviously the RS6. I plan on doing another Milltek exhaust and tune it again but not sure if I should do another one from Revo or a different company. I have thought about doing catless downpipes but I hear the labor would make it a very expensive job so we will see if I want to venture down that road. Anyways glad to be back on this forum and appreciate how helpful all of you are on here with your feedback and information.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RS6 3.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	74.5 KB 
ID:	17871   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RS6 4.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	51.9 KB 
ID:	17872   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RS6 6.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	57.0 KB 
ID:	17873   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RS 6 5.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	70.5 KB 
ID:	17874