Was surprised to see a significant puddle of oil in the driveway early last week where the RS6 usually parks. Called the wife to check the oil, and it barely made it to the dipstick. It's her daily driver. Went to her office and it took almost 2 quarts. Checked again the next day, 1/2 quart, and again the next. WTF?!?

University Audi was great to take it in late Friday, and get me an Allroad loaner. The call came this morning that they've isolated the leak to above one of the turbo's (not sure which side), but can't pinpoint where it is coming from without digging deeper and pulling the engine. $5k+.

Going to get it back to the house and park it until I can figure out my next step.

Help from the Forum: what are the potential leak points for this type of issue and what kind of hours am I looking at for a private shop or myself to get to and fix? Could this be a cracked block or something? The trans needs to be swapped, so I anticipate both will need to be pulled.

The wife loves RS, to the point that fixing it or getting another RS is in my future.

Thanks for any input, suggestions, and comments.

Scott